Sunday, August 16, 2026

February Update

Other February happenings that I want to remember. 

Since I do the yearbook for Logan’s school, I spent a LOT of time there this month getting things ready for an upcoming deadline. But honestly, it was pretty fun getting to be around school so much and watch Logan in his element.  I've gotten really close with some of the teachers and staff at the school this year, and its been very fulfilling. 

Logan had a Special Pal this year! High school students come over once a week for about 30 minutes to hang out and play with the elementary kids. Logan absolutely loved his buddy, and the two of them got along so well. They played all kinds of games together, and we’re so thankful for the time and attention he gave Logan this year. 



I also got to be there for Logan’s art and music classes. His music teacher even pulled out the instruments especially for me so I could get some good pictures. I loved getting to hear him play and see a little glimpse of what his school days look like. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽจ








One of my favorite school events this month was the Mother-Daughter Dance. Since I only have boys, I’ve never gotten to experience anything like this, so I was excited to tag along and soak it all in. The theme was Anne Frank, which definitely brought back some childhood memories! It was such a fun night. 


A few other February favorites:
๐Ÿ“ธ A picture of Tanner that Carson took that I absolutely love.


๐Ÿšฒ Chandler came into town, so the boys got together for a ride.


๐Ÿ’ƒ Girls’ night! I went to my VERY FIRST CLUB and had an absolute blast! Definitely planning on more clubbing in the future!



February can be a month that drags on, but these were just a bunch of ordinary moments that helped make the month a fun one. 


No comments: