I love my dad very much. He always gives me the best advice when I least expect it. I was trying to call my mom after I just received the news from the Doctor that my baby had died. So I called the house and no one answered so I tried her cell phone next and I was surprised to find that my dad had my mom’s cell for the day. To be honest I was a little disappointed all I wanted to do was to talk to my mom (it’s a mother daughter thing). I told my dad what happened and that I had lost the baby and I’ll never forget what he told me. “Emily before you were born your mother had a miscarriage, and even though it was really hard on the both of us just a few weeks later she conceived again and we had a beautiful baby girl so everything works out the way its supposed too."
Thanks Dad for being so wonderful. What you said has helped me so much while going through this. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment