You look so cute! I love your crib too! Keep the updates coming. :)
ADORABLE Em! Do you have random people patting your tummy yet? The crib is so cute- love the dark wood!
Holy cow-you already have the crib set up??? Dang! Ours is still being stored in someones garage who I don't even know! :)
You look wonderful Em!! Congrats on it being a BOY!! That is so great! The crib is darling! Have fun decorating it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look so cute! I love your crib too! Keep the updates coming. :)
ADORABLE Em! Do you have random people patting your tummy yet? The crib is so cute- love the dark wood!
Holy cow-you already have the crib set up??? Dang! Ours is still being stored in someones garage who I don't even know! :)
You look wonderful Em!! Congrats on it being a BOY!! That is so great! The crib is darling! Have fun decorating it!
Post a Comment