Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bragging

So I have to brag about Brad. He got 98% on his final last week! I'm so proud of him he works so hard for me and the little guy. Its only been two semesters, but he's been able to keep up his 4.0. We also received a Christmas present from his school. They gave him New Orleans red beans and rice. Kindof different, but hey USU never gave us any Christmas presents so at least they are thinking of us.

As for me I entered my third trimester this last week. I'm 2/3 of the way there!

4 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

Em,

This is Lis (Breinholt) Pyper.... I found you on Heather's blog. Looks like things are good for you - congrats on the baby. Hope you don't mind that I added you to our blog list! Here is our blog:

http://lispyper.blogspot.com/

Jay and Emily said...

Wow! Brad is so smart! That is so funny the school gave him a gift, but fun too. You should put more pictures up of your pregnant!

Heather said...

Holy cow! Way to go Brad!

It's all downhill from here now Em! (umm...in a GOOD way. As in- you're little guy is really coming!)

Jay and Emily said...

Em, we would love to go to the Mandarin! YUM! I can't wait!