Just to let you know the baby dropped on Sunday! Yeah! I think it was from the fact that I did a lot of walking in Tucson that weekend. Brad noticed that I dropped before I did. So its a good sign that the baby is coming soon.
I also went to my weekly doctors appointment yesterday. I am full term now so the baby could come anytime and would be perfectly healthy. I was fully prepared to ask my doctor about my baby measuring too big and when he thinks I should deliver. Fortunately, since the baby has dropped I am measuring at 38 weeks only one week ahead of schedule. So for now I am still on track to delivering around my due date. Which is good because I really want a March baby.
My mom and Katherine bought their plane tickets to come out to help me when the baby is due. I'm so excited for them to come down and help. I know I will definitely need it.
No job yet we are still waiting on potential offers. Which I am being very impatient about. I just want to get something concrete instead of being put on hold. Hopefully we will hear from someone soon.
3 comments:
Oh yay! That's exciting! Rich and I keep waiting for "the call" (whoever it comes from)!
We will keep you in our prayers! I am so excited for the little one to come! I wish I was flying down with your mom and kat! Take care of yourself! Love ya!
How exciting! The baby could come any day!
Post a Comment