The New Grandma
As for other news Brad is being transferred! Brad's boss got transferred to the Tucson mine and fought really hard to get Brad transferred as well. We feel so fortunate that Brad's boss thinks highly enough of Brad to go above and beyond in trying to keep him with the company. So when we went to pick up my family at the airport we were able to do some house hunting and we were able to find a home that we both loved. So we put in an offer and we just heard today that our offer was accepted. So in just a few more weeks we will officially be home owners!
I feel so blessed that everything is falling into place. We have a beautiful healthy baby boy, a job, and now a new home.
8 comments:
Awesome news! So great! (Except that we were hoping for Eagle Mountain...you'd think we go to Tucson once in a while, but we don't seem to make it down there much...) I think Carson looks like Brad in some of the pictures, especially one you posted earlier where he looks really tan. And that house looks fabulous! Congratulations!
That is a beautiful home! I am so happy everything is working out! The Lord does His part doesn't He? And how fun to have everyone down there. I am sure things are crazy right now but any plans to come up this summer? Miss ya and love ya! Take care Em!
congrats homeowners, now the real work begins. Congrats on the job too, brad, look for two big ass holes at your new job. The Flemming brothers, Josh and Eric (truck drivers, I think). they're actually both really cool guys and grew up with Tyrel in Blanding. Josh is bigger than most houses, so you wont have any trouble spotting him. Tell him Hi if you meet him. Good Luck to both of you, keep in touch.
I love the picture of carson cuddling into your sister's chest! It is just the cutest thing-like a little hug! We are so happy for you guys-good luck with the move!
I'm so happy everything has worked out for you guys! Carson is so cute! I love the picture of you with your sisters. Congratulations on buying a home! We will have to make a trip down there since you and my sis live down there. Keep the pics of Carson coming! :)
the house is super cute, as are you and your baby! i am so glad things worked out for you guys,
To answer your questions about my brother-it was quite simple but cute. She had to work until late, so he bought her 5 gerber daisies and attached to it 5 reasons why he loves her, then he surprised her and walked into the room (she didn't know anyone was home) got down on one knee and asked. She knew it was coming, so he couldn't really think of how to surprise her any better! Haha. It's exciting.
That is such good news. Carson is so cute, and the house looks amazing!
Post a Comment