
I have to give a shout out to my brother Daniel, he is on the varsity soccer team and are going to the State Championship Game! He is so excited they were the underdogs going into this having more losses then wins (7 wins 8 losses), but one by one they knocked down the competition and all they have left is to play Brighton. They get to play in the Rio Tinto Stadium where Salt Lake Real play. Oh how I wish they were playing next week so I could go! Daniels team is going to be dying their hair black for the game but my thoughtful brother will only spray paint his so he doesn't have black hair for Carson's baby blessing on Sunday. Anyway they play today at 4:00 and I hope they win! Go Lancers!
1 comment:
Hey Em! Just got back from the game! Your brother played great! Can't wait to see you! Will you be around Monday? I will try to make it up Sunday but really might not get there till Monday. I'll have to call! Love ya!
Post a Comment