Weight: 18.2 (5th percentile)
This past month has not brought a whole lot of new changes just more of his budding personality. Here is what Carson has been up too.
Carson thinks he is quite the comedian. He loves to do this fake laugh and thinks its so funny if he can get you to do a fake cough as well. Its even more funnier if you stick your tongue out.
He now gives kisses (or I like to think they are kisses) which look more like he is trying to bite your face then giving you some love' n. He can also give high fives.
He is a little shy at first around people but easily warms up as long as you play with him. He is getting really close to walking and will stand on his own for about three seconds before he sits himself down.
With the start of the new year I've reflected on this past year and how much my life has changed and I owe it all to my little guy. I love you!
2 comments:
I miss him already!!!!
So cute! He really does look like his daddy!
Post a Comment