weight: 18.6 (5th percentile)
Carson is a pro at cruising. He can walk along furniture and walls and any other object that he can hold onto, but will not try to venture out on his own. I know he can do it, he just gets scared. You can almost see the wheels in his head turning trying to contemplate if he should let go and take a step on his own, but then he just plops down and crawls. I know it won't be too much longer before he gets the confidence to take the first steps, and then I'll really have my hands full.
The past couple of weeks we have been giving Carson new foods and its fun to see what he likes/dislikes. So far he does not like bananas (which is sad because its an easy food to give to him) and scrambled eggs. He LOVES french fries, the Olive Gardens breadsticks and Fettucine Alfredo (but who doesn't love the Olive Garden?), and cheese.
Carson has a total of six teeth: four on top and two on the bottom.
Carson at baby story time
Where has time gone? When I was younger I always wanted to be one step ahead in life ex: when I was in jr. high I wanted to be in high school. When I was in high school I wanted to be in college. I feel like I'm finally at a stage in life where time can stop. I don't want Carson to get any bigger I'm loving the stage he is in. Its just hard to believing that in one more month Carson is going to turn one! I think I might cry! My baby is now a toddler!
5 comments:
I know what you mean! I look at Brooklyn and she is looking older and more like a little toddler every day. It's like she changed overnight, but I love the stage she is in, too. She is such a blast! It's sad that they have to grow up-I was always like you, looking to the future. Now I just want to live in "today"!
Carson is SO HANDSOME! Noah is really little like him too. He is at least 15% for weight. And he hates bananas. Next time you are in Logan call me and lets get together. Hope things are going good. He is adorable!
Funny how time flys- and we both will have a one year old. i still think its weird, seems like yesterday we were all in young womens talking about boys and how we hated school.... now were complaing about growing up ha ah..
I love reading about Carson and seeing pictures of him! I can't wait to hear when he starts walking!
We went to baby story time with Colton back in the USU days. Quackers? Maybe you've heard of it. It was so fun. I wish we had something like that here.
Post a Comment