Friday, November 12, 2010

6 years of Wedded Bliss


6 seems like such a big number. I remember when I was first newlywed and people told me they had been married for 5 years and I thought that was forever away (no joke I really did). I really don't feel like its been that long. Yet at the same time its hard to remember what life was like before Brad.

I was only 19. A child bride. Who, know matter what people said about my age, was in love with a boy. A boy who she knew was the one for her and look how it turned out:

Thanks for everything Brad, I love you so very much.

5 comments:

Bella Announcements said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

You two are such a cute couple. Congratulations on six years!

Jay and Emily said...

What a sweet post! Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you found each other. :)

Swain Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Megan and Mike said...

Emily!!! I can't believe you have been married for six years!! You are so far ahead of me! lol. Your little Carson is so cute!!! Hope you guys are doing well!