Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mascara Massacre

I recently read an article that said one way that shows you are a good parent is instead of freaking out over some things you take a picture. That popped into my head this morning when Carson came down the stairs and I saw this:My brand new mascara smeared all over his face and all down our stairs. Yep, black mascara on my very light carpet. Luckily it is not water proof and so it came out quite easily. Have I told you Carson's new favorite toy is my eye lash curler? He carries it around with him everywhere and even sleeps with it. I thought being interested in makeup was a girl thing?

I think I need a new "secret" makeup drawer. One where a two year old can't get his hands into.

7 comments:

me and him said...

oh, we have been there. many times. the pictures are so cute.

Mandy and Erick said...

LOL.. What a cute, adorable, funny little guy! My favorite part is that he sleeps with your eye lash curler! LOL! What a cutie!

Kylee said...

This just makes me nervous! :) May's already putting her hands in the toilet every chance she gets. Carsen is such a cute and funny little boy...can't believe he's almost 2!

Jordan and Jenny Singleton said...

Hah! Adorable! You know he was trying to put it on when things went wrong (it's not like it was all over his face... just right by the eye). What a crackup. And yes, you are a good mama to grab the camera for moments like this. ( : ps. Your post titles are always so clever - I get a kick out of them! So good to talk to you the other day, Em. I really needed that. Thanks!

Jay and Emily said...

HAHAHA! I love it! I am so happy you got pictures. He is so stinking cute! You are definitely a good mom to grab the camera. I will have to remember that when things like that happen to me in the future. You need to get a picture of him with "his" eyelash curler.

Swain Family said...

Oh dear! ...That's all I got! :)

Kimberly said...

It seems I once had a fire in my kitchen and I reached for the camera first. Glad to know I am a good parent.