Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Clarks 2012

Family Pictures are important to me.  Ever since we started having kids, we've gotten our pictures taken  at least twice a year.  Some may think its a bit much, but I always love having an updated picture of us. The kids change so much throughout the year, and I love capturing them.  You can never have too many pictures.  I'm almost positive that when I'm old and gray I'll never look back and say "oh I took way too many pictures," in fact it will probably be the opposite, and I'll wish I had taken more.

Most of the time we just go to a park and have a friend snap a picture, but every now and then we splurge and hire a professional.  This time we had Phil, our friend who has taken our pictures before, capture us!  And just like the last time he took our pictures, I get teary eyed because they are so beautiful.

I just love my family!  They are my everything and I don't know what or where I'd be without them.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! The boys have grown up so much since I last saw them. I'm so excited to see you this week!

-Kat