Saturday, October 05, 2013

Fire Songs

Is it weird that Carson seems to pick up all the songs that include the word fire in them?  Then he asks "why is that girl on fire?" or "why is she dancing with fire?"  Should I be concerned at all?  

Here are Carson's favorite songs that are on the radio right now that all have to do with Fire.

Fall Out Boys:
"So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire!"
Alicia Keys: 
This girl is on fire
Katy Perry:
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
‘Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Adele:
 But I set fire to the rain
watched it pour as I touched your face

But my absolute favorite is what he calls "our song"; Radioactive.  He loves that song and every time it comes on he says "its our song!"  They love the "ahhhhhh" moment, and finally got a video, but Tanner wasn't being as cooperative.  Its still cute though.



1 comment:

Bella Announcements said...

Haha, Mason does that same thing! He knows a few key words in songs and belts them out when they appear! Can't wait to see you guys in January!