1. Brad got a new job with Conocco Phillips
2. Emily met one of her childhood TV icons
3. Carson learned how to spell his name
4. Tanner turned into a dare devil at the pool
5. Moved to Katy, TX
6. Sold/Bought new home
7. Loved exploring our new home state of Texas
8. Brad and Emily ran a 5k together
9. Loved going to the beach
10. Found out baby #3 will be joining our family around the 4th of July
What a year its been! Filled with lots of big changes, and 2014 looks like it will bring even more exciting adventures for our family. Who would have thought this time last year that we'd be moving to Texas of all places! Its crazy how so much can happen in a year, and I can already tell 2014 is going to be a great!
3 comments:
I'm so glad to finally see a mention of the next baby! I can't wait until February when you find out what you're having!!
Congrats on baby #3
AHHHH!!! How fun Em! I am so excited for you guys! How are you feeling so far?
Post a Comment