Carson dressed up in "50's" clothes
He also likes to talk about the difference between 2D and 3D shapes, fiction v. non fiction books. Seriously, when I was in kindergarten it was half day and we even had naptime. Its amazing to me all that he is learning!
When we got evaluated for kindergarten he only knew one sight word. Now he is reading books!
We had a parent teacher conference last week and his teacher said "he is a wonderful listener and follows directions quickly (a teachers dream)!" She also said that this is going to be a big growth year for him, which I have already seen. Sure am proud of him!
I asked him to read me his book last night so I could record how well he is doing and I was trying so hard not to laugh the entire time! He sure is a funny/cute kid!

1 comment:
He is the cutest freaking kid! He has grown up so much! It is crazy how much school has changed since we were kids. McDonalds McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut.
Post a Comment