Monday, March 09, 2015

Logan: 8 Months

This little cutie patootie is getting too big!  I can't believe its already been 8 months!  Time just flies faster and faster with each kid.  I also feel like he's look changed a lot this month too.  He's growing up!  

The baby gate went up recently, because he fell down a couple stairs.  Nothing serious, but now he's trapped.  He's also pulling himself up to stand, and if you're holding his hands will take a couple of steps.

  Logan is a huge momma's boy.  He's my first one.  The other two obviously liked me for the food, but other then that they really preferred their dad.  Although it can be tiring to always be wanted, I secretly love it.

this is how Logan gives me kisses.  He bites my jaw and gnaws on it like a dog would a bone.  Its cute, but sometimes he mauls my face and pulls my hair.  He does it out of love, I know, but it can hurt!  Definitely not looking forward to these kisses when his teeth come in.

1 comment:

Molly said...

So cute! Esme does the same with kisses. She's getting four teeth!