Friday, May 08, 2015

Logan: 10 Months


This happy little mamma's boy has my heart.  He is so cheerful and lovable.

Yesterday while I put him down for a nap he reached his arms out to me and said "mama".  I think my heart just burst.  I'm considering that his first word.  

Every now and then when he uses me to stand he will let go and stand by himself.  Then he realizes what he just did and immediately grabs me.  He constantly has to be moving.  He does not like to sit still.  He still loves taking baths, but what he loves even more is taking baths with his brothers.  He just adores his brothers and I love seeing all three of them laughing and playing.  Nothing is sweeter.

He loves playing batman with Tanner, being tickled by Carson, and wrestling with dad.  He also has started doing the hand to hand game with clothes.  He likes to play the drums and unload the silverware from the dishwasher.

He also finally learned to climb the stairs, and will now follow his brothers wherever they go.

When I'm feeling down I just hold this little guy or watch my 3 boys play and I immediately feel better.  


1 comment:

Jay and Emily said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I love his big blue eyes.