Thursday, May 26, 2016

Last Day of School: Tanner

I'm always amazed at these side by side comparisons of the first and last day of school, because throughout the year you don't notice the small changes and then one day you wake up and they just look older.
 He was so excited for school to be over so summer can begin!

 Class picture:
 Tanner unfortunately had to miss his classes end of year celebration due to an unchangeable appointment, so we did our own little celebration by going to chick-fil-a and then to target to pick out a new toy (another bat mobile!)  

For the first half of the year, going to school was hard, he cried every time I left him (it was when I was doing my treatment).  But the second half of the year he blossomed!  He started writing his name and wanting to do homework with Carson (even though he didn't have any).  He loves being with other kids and his favorite thing to do at school was the puzzles.  I'm so proud of this boy and how much he has grown this past year!

No comments: