That morning a group of us snuck out for an early morning ride to get some smooth water for wakeboarding.
I always love watching him!
Carson got to try kneeboarding. He had been so excited to try it and he absolutely loved it! He'd ride it all day if we'd let him.
I even got a turn!
and Tanner got to ride the boat!
and then his turn for kneeboarding. He was a little more nervous then Carson was.
This video ended right when Tanner fell! He was terrified and never wanted to do it again.
No worries, Carson was more than happy to go again!
Our third craft decorating picture frames!
He loved Kneeboarding so much!
After we got the boat as good as new, we had to then find a new camp spot for the boat. After we did, we took these cool dudes out on the tube.
the cute little flag boy. He didn't last long doing this.
They sure had fun! Except maybe Tanner who was still a little traumatized from this mornings fall.
Then Brad took Logan out. We've taken all our babies out on the tube and I'm so glad we're finally able to take Logan.
He loved it!
That night we celebrated this guy. I love him so much and am glad he got to celebrate with family doing some of his most favorite things. It was a good day.






















No comments:
Post a Comment