The boys were so excited to go skiing! Especially Carson and Logan. I could tell that Tanner was a little nervous and more hesitant than his brothers, but was trying to act just as excited as they were.
The night before it had snowed so we knew it was going to be a great ski day with all that fresh powder!
Dropping Tanner and Logan and ski school. One of the reasons we came to Durango was not only do kids 10 and under ski free!!! but if its also their first time skiing they offer free ski lessons as well! Score! Carson picked up skiing so quick last year so we jumped straight into the bunny hill with him. And just put Tanner and Logan in.
How adorable is this!! I was so surprised at how excited Logan was and was basically running to ski lessons.
Skiing the bunny hill, it had also been pre-kids since the last time I went skiing, so I needed a warm up as well, but its almost like riding a bike it comes back quick and natural.
Whelp during lunch we got a call saying that Logan was done for the day, he cried a lot of it and didn't want to ski anymore. I was a little sad, he seemed so excited... When Brad went to pick him up Brad said he found him asleep at the table eating lunch 😂 So I took Carson to do his first ever green slope, while Brad skied with Logan between his legs.
Logan loved skiing with Brad! However he now says he doesn't ever want to go skiing again. He was worried about people running into him, which makes me wonder if thats what happened in ski school.
Going up the slopes!
It took us awhile to get down the first time. I think seeing the moguls on the ride up, freaked him out a little bit, I didn't realize it was his first time down the green, I had thought he'd gone with Brad last winter, so I should have better prepared him. But we made it and we're excited to do it again tomorrow!
Tanner did well in ski school and the instructor said he was ready for the bunny hill!
phew. tiring day.
The hot tub at the hotel that night felt really good!















No comments:
Post a Comment