Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Logan

My little 5 year old has just blossomed.  With his speech always improving and being in a preschool with 15 other boys in the classroom, his personality and wit has just grown in leaps and bounds.
  
Logan is Mr. Independent.  Knows what he wants, never wants any help, and loves to play and be silly.  He can be the sweetest thing one minute, giving me lots of hugs and kisses, and a huge tease the next (actually that sounds like all my boys)

Logan is my little artist.  He's always making decorations for my house out of cardboard, paper, and lots of tape.  He's also an exceptional colorer for his age (trust me I'm a preschool teacher).  He loves dress up and playing with his brothers at the park.

He's my forever baby (although I can never call him that because he's a "big boy").  I just wish time would stand still.











No comments: