And that night Logan lost his first tooth!
And yes his face starts it all! He was not happy about losing his tooth! The first for my kids. I don’t know how you cannot be happy for the tooth fairy to come. His tooth was practically hanging by a thread, and his adult tooth was already growing in so I had to pull it. He made me promise that his next tooth that is loose that I wouldn’t pull it he just wants it to fall out.
And gah! Look at this beautiful sunset we had on our drive back! Pictures never do sunsets enough justice.
We also had a cousin movie night with the Clarks in Ryan and Sasha’s backyard. Movie of the night: Disney’s Onward
Haha I ❤️ one of these two! It looks like they are in deep conversation! 😆
And I just love this picture of the boys on an evening walk along the Weber River one night with Grandma Clark.
We’re loving these summer nights!













No comments:
Post a Comment