12! How can it be that my firstborn is 12?! It happened all way to fast! He is knee deep in the pre-teen stage and as such emotions and attitudes are all over the place! He can be very sweet and thoughtful and also a huge tease and annoyance to his brothers (no worries I'm sure he will never read this and even if he did he would agree). He is excelling in jr high and is taking 3 AP (advanced placement) courses! We sure do love him and are loving watching him turn into his person.
Getting his red belt!
His poor hair! Brad went with him for his haircut and it came back looking like the guy from Dumb and Dumber. Luckily his hair grows fast!
Friends birthday party! So fun!
Carson had his first ever cello recital! It was the first time I have been inside Carson's school, even though it was just the cafeteria. It was so wonderful to finally watch him play! He has worked so hard and played beautifully.
Around his birthday we got the most sweetest email from Carson's English teacher. I may have cried it was the most sweetest thing ever!
Good Afternoon!
I wanted to share with you both how wonderful it has been to have Carson in class. Every day, he shows up ready to learn, with a great attitude. He is always so respectful to both me and all of his peers, which is something I really appreciate. On top of this, he did something very sweet that made my whole week- I had to leave unexpectedly Monday afternoon, and was out yesterday, Tuesday March 2nd. Some of the students wrote me a note telling me they hoped I was okay, and they were thinking of me. Carson was one of the students who wrote me a note and his note was one of the sweetest and most genuine letters I have ever received as a teacher. It was definitely a light in a tough week, and something I really appreciate and will truly cherish. You have a wonderful son, who I and all the students love having in class. He is a very bright and kind young man & I can't wait to see all the great things he does. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week, thank you!
We are so thankful to have Carson in our lives! We sure do love him!









No comments:
Post a Comment