Wednesday, December 01, 2021

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year” ๐ŸŽถ
And it truly is. It may be busy and chaotic, but I love the holiday spirit, the music, the celebrations, the decorations and the togetherness that comes with December.

Just look at the smirk! Someone is soo excited that he is almost the same size as mom.
Every year my sweet aunt and uncle send the bus a chocolate advent calendar from Santa ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป and they get so excited! Especially Logan.
Had to take home this cute little tree for my front porch.
Christmas parties!!
Work Christmas party/white elephant! Oh man these ladies are so much fun and I laughed way too hard! 
Bunco ugly sweater edition!
Elf on the shelf, squid gave edition. Logan asked Buddy if he could do a squid Game one so I started up and quickly sewed this costume for Buddy. It made for one happy Logan the next morning. I promise he has never seen Squid Game (a violent show in Netflix where contestants play child games light red like green light, but with deadly consequences) because of Roblox knows all the games.

Scout Christmas party! Complete with cookie decorating, white elephant exchange and roasting marshmallows. Logan was soo excited to have his very own Christmas party.








Tanners class party! Decorating gingerbread houses!

Another school event; cookies with Santa!
Look how cute our bus driver is! So sweet of him to do this on the last day of school before the break.
Logan loves decorating gingerbread houses.
Another elf on the self cute one: if you know, you know

Carson trying to be Cook, by stealing dads glasses.
Christmas Break fun! Dad took these two on a date,

And I took this one on one. Love his face ๐Ÿ˜†
I also had to say goodbye to my friend who moved to Colorado, met Kelley at work and became fast friends. Good thing for technology where we can keep in touch.



 

No comments: