Work fun! With covid protocols done, we can now have fun things back at work again like our petting zoo!
It's also fun to work with this momma!Next up girls night at the Houston Rodeo! We saw Ricky Martin. I know it doesn't exactly scream country/rodeo, but it was on a Friday night that worked best for everyone. Plus it was actually really fun. He's music just makes everyone want to dance!
These two love riding their bikes together.
Logan and Tanner played basketball at the Y this year! They loved it. Although I didn't get a picture of Tanner oops!
Mother son night at our school! This years theme: Olympics. The boys loved it. Although it was a lot of waiting around in line....Again we're just happy that after 2 years its back. I got to enjoy some quality time with my 2 youngest. Took them out for dinner before and ice cream after. Perfect.
Love being a boys mom!













No comments:
Post a Comment