I went on my very first field trip! I know I can’t believe it’s my first one too, but I always had a baby or toddler at home and then when Logan was in school full time Covid happened. So I was so excited to finally go chaperone!
Logan didn’t even know what a field trip was and after he learned that it’s where you get to miss school to go on an adventure he was counting down the days! We went to Blessington farms and the kids had an absolute blast!
Here’s my cute little group! I had the principals daughter and another 1st grade teacher’s daughter in my group so I think they gave me the good kids group! Well except For maybe Logan himself…jk he’s good! Sometimes…
And the bluebonnets were out in full bloom! I’ve only been to this farm in the fall. It’s so pretty to come in the spring as well.
And I caught this sweet moment with his teacher Ms Callen. Logan was showing her all the fossils he found in the fossil dig (they were shark teeth).
Logan with his teacher and his student teacher
Logan’s first grade class!
It was a perfect day on the farm! You couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful spring day!




















No comments:
Post a Comment