You know school is winding down when there’s celebration of learning! Celebration of learning is where parents get to go to the school and see some of the work that their students have done throughout the year. I love going to these and seeing all the hard work the boys have put in!
Logan's class theme was restaurant. The kids showed us around the classroom and their artwork, and Mrs Callen read us a book (which made all us moms a little teary eyed),
The kids showed us how they do desk drumming when they need to get some of their wiggles out. So cute.
and then performed the school song! I swear Logan was trying to hide from me on purpose...
We’re especially going to miss Logan’s teacher who has been absolutely amazing with him this year, and has truly loved him. As a parent that's the perfect teacher. Plus everyone who we told that she was our teacher said that she is the best teacher in the whole school. We really were blessed
To end, the parents were asked to go into the hall and find their kids smile (names were only on the back) We could pick Logans out right away with that little tooth of his!
A smile is: Ice cream, swimming, laughing, cake, birthday party, christmas, Easter
Mrs Callen also gave us this time capsule that they made on 2.22.22 to be opened their senior year in high school on 3.3.33 I already know I'm going to be a hot mess when I open this! My baby will be graduating!

Tanner's turn! He was a little nervous at the first of the school year about his teacher Mrs. Wade because he heard she was a yeller, but it ended up not being as bad as he thought and he actually had a really good year!

Team project of the nervous system! (Other teams did other systems of the body) Tanner did all the writing on his project.
Then it was slide show time!
I can't believe another school year is winding down! Some days it feels so slow and that summer will never get here (Usually January-March), but then bam! After spring break it just flies by! April and May keep us so busy and before you know it summer is just around the corner, and boy are we ready!







No comments:
Post a Comment