After 3 years of hard work and dedication my two boys earned their black belt in Taekwondo! I am so proud of these two!!
The ceremony was actually supposed to take place during the Christmas break when we were in NYC and I was so heartbroken that we were going to miss it, but then luck struck and the certificates from Korea were delayed and so they rescheduled the ceremony until January and I am so thankful they did. I would have hated for them to miss the ceremony. They only do the black belt ceremony twice a year (December and end of May) and since the boys technically finished back in September they’ve already waited so long. I really wanted them to be recognized and to celebrate their accomplishment. The only sad part about this change of schedule was that Brad was on a business trip in Australia and had to miss.
This is where the parent sits.
Before they could get their certificate and fancy black belt they had to break one last board.
Getting their certificate
Showing off his cool certificate
After they get their certificate the black belts have to each thank their parents in front of everyone. Carson and Tanner’s were both short and sweet and I loved it. Of course I teared up. I love how Taekwondo enforces to the students to love and respect their parents. After the thank you’s the black belts had to wash the parents feet. Carson and Tanner we’re not excited about this, but had to do it anyway.The rose they gave me 🌹
Love these two! I’m so proud!
The black belt has their name in Korean and in English! So cool!
We love Master Lee and are excited we still get to see and learn from him since Logan is still taking lessons.
❤️ 🥋















No comments:
Post a Comment