Saturday, October 07, 2023

Fall happenings

Fall update on the boys!
Logan went to Cub Scout camp for the day and loved it.



His favorite was the BB guns.
I think practicing at the cabin paid off! 
I spy a couple bullseyes 🎯 
I mean compared to the other boys in his den, he killed it.
We also started fall soccer! Or as Logan calls it, football. Logan hasn’t ever really been interested in soccer, he played when he was really young, but he doesn't remember. In fact the last time he tried to play he went to one practice before the world shut down for Covid, but recently he's been playing "football" at recess with his friends and so has been dying to play with a team.
 Logan got the MVP the very first game! His coach said that during practice Logan told the coach he wasn’t so sure about this soccer thing, but during the game he kept attacking the ball all with a huge smile on his face.
And his team won first place in his age division! Logan was so happy he got an actual trophy! (Here you only get trophies if you win, otherwise you get a participation medal)



And he also moved up in Taekwondo! Logan broke his first big board! And is now a people belt.
I promise I have other kids! Tanner went on a scout campout to Dino Valley. It’s a state park that has Dino footprint fossils in the riverbed. And since Texas is in a drought and the riverbed practically non existent, they got to see lots of footprints! It was pretty cool!










Next up, Fall Orchestra concerts! So handsome in his tux🤵🏼

And it was Tanners first one too! Since its the first years first one, they played a couple simple songs and then also taught 1 person how to play. Tanner taught his friend who came along to support.
So proud!

 Phew fall is a busy time of year, with the start of school and all the things! I wish I could say I hope it’ll slow down soon, but the holidays are right around the corner so we all know that ain’t gonna happen!



No comments: