Thursday, May 23, 2024

Last day of school!

First year of High school ✔️
And because you know I love a comparison pic: first vs last day of school

First year of Jr High ✔️


And halfway through elementary school ✔️


I can’t believe another school year has come 'n gone and summer is already here! We made it through our first year of high school and middle school! I absolutely can’t believe how fast this year just flew by. And while I’m sad that the end of the school year being over means my kids are growing up that much faster, I’m definitely ready for the summer break to party and play!

To celebrate the last day of school Logan had a pool party with his friends.



The mommas


And unfortunately I was too late in applying Logan’s sunscreen. He’d already been in the pool for a bit when I remembered and this is the result 🤦🏼‍♀️ ugh I feel so bad!!


As a family to celebrate the last day of school and all the hard work the kids have done that year we went out for hibachi!

Congrats boys on a great year! Now to relax and have a fun summer break!

 

No comments: