Monday, July 22, 2024

Utah fun!

Here’s to some more Utah fun!

Meeting up with my high school besties!
While I was away having fun with my girls night, Tanner got to be Grandmas date to the Ogden Rodeo! They had a great time.


Tanner spent the night at Grandmas so the next morning we meet up on the trail for the handoff.
I could never get tired of this view!




More girlfriend time! I have the best of friends!


Another day another hike. Hiking up Adams Canyon with Carson






Up next Kayaking Adams Reservoir. This was the first time I’ve ever been to this reservoir! Crazy right? It’s right up the street from where I grew up, but there was no way to access it then. My only memory of it is climbing over a fence by the golf course at night with Heather and her brother to search for some golf balls in the water. It wasn’t until a few years ago (I say a few, but it was probably more like 10 😆) that they opened up an access road to it to make a recreational spot. It was a fun little float with Logan and Aaron.

Spied on Tim who had been locked away studying for the Bar exam in the Kaysville library.
And of course the boys had to go to a Lagoon! They love this place!
While they were there we got a girls Clark date!

 Love summer!

No comments: