Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brad + New Playstation = Not Seeing Husband

So over the weekend we bought a PlayStation 3. Brad has been wanting one forever and since my birthday present for him fell through (I told Brad he could pick out some saddle bags for the motorcycle, but then we ended up selling the bike anyway) plus Brad got all A's for his first semester back in school. I caved in and let him buy it and so for the past week I have not seen my husband. I'm just hoping the novelty will wear off soon so I can have him back.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Are there any games you like playing? You should go get a totally random one for you- like a princess one or something.

One time Scott and I rented 'the incredibles'-the Disney one..it was so cheesy and fun and we had a blast!

Kimberly said...

Congrats on the straight A's. Just remind Brad that that will change next semester if he spends too much time on the Playstation. Maybe that will buy yourself some more time with him :)