I got this idea off of a few of my friends blogs and thought it was a really cute idea! So I am trying it out...
Here's how to play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. Try telling me the whole story if there is one. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
Hi Em! I don't know if you remember me, it's Jennifer Lee from the Fairfield 2nd ward! I found your blog off of Heather's and was just reading and thought I'd leave a fun comment for ya. I don't remember too much because the wards merged your senior year, but I do remember you and your mom and sisters always doing things together and being in awe of such a close family.
Hi Emily! How could I not mention your sweet smile? When I think of you I always see a warm smile in my mind's eye. You bring that warm, happy, sincere feeling to all those you are around. Thank you for just making "nice" person memories.
A few faves at the Murphy house:
Our Miss America pageant, murder mysteries, getting ready for 'stake dances', sleepovers, 'glamor shots',the list could go on and on! You're one of my favorite people and I have so many good memories of you.
Wait- can't forget that we saw You've Got Mail in the theater together (since it's our favorite movie!)
My favorite memory is you and Brad having us over for dinner when we first moved here. You were (and are) just the friend I needed.
Post a Comment