We went to Carson's 1 year check up and here are his stats:
weight: 19.49 (7th percentile)
height: 28 inches
My baby is an all around small little guy. As the doctor said "he can do everything everyone else can he just takes up less space."
Brad did not want me to post this video, because he thought you might think we are bad parents, but I couldn't help it. I love this video. I do have to apologize for the lighting, because Carson is under the office desk, but you can still make out the objects.
5 comments:
That is so cute!!! Boys will be boys! I just laughed to myself watching this! :)
I miss him! And even if he's small, he is still healthy, and that's all you can ask for!
Ha! Love it! You guys are funny - I love that you can hear Brad laughing in the background. Carson is one cute kiddo. Everyone will think he's a child genius if he stays small - Jude on the other hand... everyone will think he's "slow" or something since he's the size of a toddler at 6 months! ( : j/k - Funny, how much variability there is amongst kids. Take care, you guys!
ha ha how funny!!! boys will be boys!
That's impressive!!!
Post a Comment