Brad was called out on a business trip to Morenci and of course I had to tag along! On our way into town we thought we would stop by to see the Gila Valley temple. Here is a sneak peak...
All of our little kiddos! Two of them I got to meet for the first time. So cute!
Shawn Arrington, Paul Arrington
MaKayla Sant, Carson Clark, Marlo Day, Angie
Alexis Sant, Hannah, Libby Plaizier
Eliza Day, Isaac Sant
Alexis Sant, Hannah, Libby Plaizier
Eliza Day, Isaac Sant
Ethan Plaizier
The Moms
My AMaZinG friends! How I miss you guys! When we drove into Morenci it felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders and I took a big sigh of relief, because I felt like I was home, and not because Morenci is such a wonderful town, its because of the Clifton ward. No other ward can ever compare. The friends I made in Morenci will forever be my lifelong friends.
3 comments:
We have missed having you here over the past year! It was so great to see you and hope we get to see you again for the Open House and when we are in Tucson! We love you!
I'm glad you were able to tag along with Brad! It looks like you all have so much fun together. The Temple is absolutely beautiful!
So glad for this post!! I was excited to see the temple- it looks awesome. Thanks for posting this pic. And then- all the Morenci peeps- awesome! So much fun!
Post a Comment