A quick shot out to our AMAZING friend and photographer Phil Flores who took our family photos! I am absolutely in love with my pictures and for my fellow Tucson readers he is offering free photographing to help build up his portfolio. So if anyone is interested let me know and I will send you his info.
Coming Soon.... Carson's OFFICIAL 1 year pictures!
Those turned out so cute! I really like them! If you don't mind, could you email me his info! We are getting family ones done in July in Utah, but I wouldn't mind having his info!! :) We need to plan a play date again! Let me know when you are available!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Your family is adorable and you seem so happy.
Wow! I love them all! So cute! Carson is looking so grown up!
Ahhh! They are so cute. All three of you are photogenic!
Those turned out so cute! I really like them! If you don't mind, could you email me his info! We are getting family ones done in July in Utah, but I wouldn't mind having his info!! :) We need to plan a play date again! Let me know when you are available!
I love them Em! I can't wait to see Carson's one year pictures. You have an adorable family!
Post a Comment