Don't you HaTE people who think they are so cool while driving a Sports car? I used to be one of them, until yesterday. I'm now GUilTyof thinkin I'm pretty hot stuff while I drove my uncle's BMW red convertable.
My brother and I had the radio blasting the whole drive. I don't know what it is about a red sports car that makes you feel so special, but I like it. I just might have to get one. If they would only fit a carseat....
I love look of the older Z3's. I bet that was a very fun drive! Yes that "I'm special and cool" feeling seems wrong but feels really good at the same time. I hope you get one someday!
3 comments:
I love look of the older Z3's. I bet that was a very fun drive! Yes that "I'm special and cool" feeling seems wrong but feels really good at the same time. I hope you get one someday!
Look'n good!
That is hilarious Em! haha! I wish I would have seen you driving it. You should definitely get one. ;)
Post a Comment