Here are some cute pictures that we have recently taken of Carson while he is sleeping:I don't know how he did it but he managed to strip down one time for his nap.
Yeah...Claire tries to strip down sometimes...but luckily, she hasn't figured it out yet. That pictures though...awesome! Wedding video material for sure. :)
The first thing I noticed was you bedspread! I love it! Those are adorable pictures of Carson, especially the naked one. That will for sure make great wedding video material.
3 comments:
Yeah...Claire tries to strip down sometimes...but luckily, she hasn't figured it out yet. That pictures though...awesome! Wedding video material for sure. :)
wow, how funny is that... Can't wait to experience that one :)
The first thing I noticed was you bedspread! I love it! Those are adorable pictures of Carson, especially the naked one. That will for sure make great wedding video material.
Post a Comment