Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Movers & Shakers

I've felt like Carson and I have been cooped up in the house the past few months, so I signed Carson up for the Movers and Shakers class put on by the Parks & Rec program in Tucson. His class is just for 2-2 1/2 year olds which is great because all the kids are at his level. Its basically a begging tumbling class. Its once a week for about 6 weeks.

They do obstacle courses, do short little races, do activities that involve balance and coordination, play with balls, and a big parachute. Yesterday we learned how to do a front roll aka: summersault. By the time its time to go I have to chase Carson around the whole gym because he does not want to leave. We love it!





4 comments:

Bella Announcements said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to take Brooklyn and Carson to the open gym day at the gymnastics place up here, next time you come! :)

Brian and Catherine said...

Haha looks like fun to me! I am sure he loves it!

Jay and Emily said...

That looks like an awesome class! I would love to do all of that stuff too! :)

Tyrel said...

How fun! He looks like a little boy, no longer a baby anymore. He is growing up, FAST!