Carson 1 year
Carson 2 years
Its amazing how much difference a year can make in this guys little life. How can he already be having another birthday? I swear when I was younger my birthday's felt FOREVER away. Now that I'm the mom they just seem to pop up unexpectedly.
Although some days I wish he would stay my little baby forever, it has been fun to watch him grow. This past year has brought on lots of new changes such as walking, talking, and being more independent. Who knows what the next year will bring?
I feel so fortunate to have Carson in my life. He means everything to me and we couldn't be more happier to have him in our little family. Happy Birthday! We love you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Carsen! :) He is SO cute!
he is not two?! where does the time go! he is so big and handsome and we love reading your blog. hope you are doing well and happy belated birthday to carson!
HE is so cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment