Monday, October 17, 2011

The end is in sight

We got scheduled to be induced on Thursday! So unless by some miracle I go into labor in two days, it looks like our boys birthday will be 10/20/11. I did ask the doctor today if we could just have him NOW, but this actually works out great since my mom gets here on Wednesday and will be able to watch Carson. We are so excited! Only two more days as a family of 3. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Bella Announcements said...

Congrats! It's exciting!

Stephanie Murphy said...

Ah! So excited! That is wonderful news for you guys!

Jay and Emily said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the little guy! Best of luck!

Camille said...

can't wait to see pics! glad your mom can be there and hope everything goes speedy! we'll be thinking of you for sure!

Kimberly said...

We're excited for you. I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see your pictures.