Thursday, October 06, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

I never did a maternity shoot when I was pregnant with Carson. We lived in Morenci and well there was just not a lot of options there. I'm lucky to live in a ward that has many photographers, one is my home teacher. So when they asked the typical "is there anything I can do for you?" I asked if he wouldn't mind taking some nice low key maternity shots. The one picture that I wanted the most-Carson kissing my belly: Carson has been so cute lately giving me lots of extra hugs and kisses. Of course when it came time to actually taking a picture of it he didn't want to. He was having too much fun playing with all the new toys.








Here are just some cute ones of my little boy:

I know theres a lot, but its hard to pick my favorite one. Thanks again John! They turned out beautifully!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful, Em! I love the one of you laughing. Your big day is coming up - good luck! Hope all is well.

Jay and Emily said...

Very cute Em!

Kimberly said...

I think the picture on top is my favorite. You sure are cute. Good luck Mommy.