Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 Months



 I have too much fun with these photo shoots!  Tanner is just too cute I have to take a bunch of pictures!  Its incredible how just in one month babies can change so much!  I saw a newborn yesterday and couldn't believe how much bigger Tanner looks.

New things that Tanner has been doing this month: sleeping through the night, smiling (my favorite), holding his head up, and also standing.  He is such a strong little boy!  He is also starting to take the binki more easily (he hated it at first and would purse his lips so you couldn't put it in) he still isn't a big fan, but at least he will suck on it for a minute or two.

The other day I was asked "what was the best day of your life," and growing up when I heard this question adults would always say "the day their children were born."  I remember thinking that was such a copout and cheesy excuse, but as I was asked that question I immediately said "the day my children were born."  Because there are no words to describe the feeling you get when you hold your child for the first time or having your almost 3 year old child tell you that you are his best friend.

I love my little baby and I love watching him grow.      






Tanner loves looking at our Christmas tree.  He loves the lights.

Such a strong little man!

I think this will also become a Carson photo shoot too since he doesn't like to miss out on all the fun.

1 comment:

Bella Announcements said...

Haha, that one of Tanner on his belly cracks me up. Those first pictures they always look like "Woah! Where is that flash of light coming from?!" :) He's sure growing up! So cute!