Weight: 12.2 (25%)
Height: 23.5 (50%)
Tanner is my happy little boy. He is all smiles and loves to make bubbles. He also loves attention and is still my perfect baby by only crying when hungry, messy or if Carson is in his face. He is also already sleeping through the night. (Yes I'm allowed to say he is perfect since Carson was colicky). He loves looking at everything around him and is already wanting to move like his brother. The doctor was so surprised to see Tanner already trying to crawl, and thought he'd fall off the doctors bench. He doesn't move anywhere yet, but that hasn't stopped him from trying. Which is dangerous, because I love putting him down and knowing he'll stay where I put him.
The other day someone told me he doesn't look like a newborn anymore and that made me sad. I love the newborn stage, but I think I say that for all the stages.
Here is another comparison shot of Carson and Tanner after they've gotten their shots and are showing off their battle wounds. (Tanner 3 months, Carson 4 months)


No comments:
Post a Comment