Brad was asked to help in Carson's nursery class on Sunday and apparently Carson has a Train Gang going on. Brad said that Carson plays with the train and his friend Cole is Carson's bodyguard (Cole is really big for his age). Cole builds the train tracks for Carson as well as push the other kids away who try to take Carson's train. I about died laughing and wish I could've been there to see it. My boy and his trains!
Speaking of Carson and trains we have recently found the movie The Little Engine that Could from Netflix and Carson wants to watch it ALL day. Carson is also starting to get too smart for his own good, when I ask him to do something his newest response is "have Tanner do it".
As I've mention earlier Tanner does not like his binki and will not take it, but he has found his fist which suites him just fine. He also loves holding onto his blanket and/or my shirt and I just had to snap this cute picture of him doing both.
Aren't they just so cute?!

1 comment:
pahaha i love this!! And it's true!!
Post a Comment