Wednesday, June 20, 2012

8 Months


Weight: 17.4

I feel like life has returned back to its normal pace.  It seemed like the first 6 months of Tanners life just FLEW by and each month I felt genuinely surprised that another month had passed us by.  Now although he continues to grow in leaps and bounds I'm not as caught off guard.  

It was funny though, because Tanner's new favorite thing is to crawl to the dvd player and turn it on and pull out the movie that was in it, and I thought "wow, he is so smart!", but I was looking back on my blog to when Carson was 8 months and I wrote the same thing.  So I guess (at least for my boys) this is the age where they hit the milestone of really liking/understanding technology.  

In other news Tanner likes to pull himself up to stand.  More specifically he likes to pull himself up to stand on Carson's train table, grab a train and try to put it back on the track, or rip apart the tracks all together.  Tanner LOVES this, and of course Carson does not.  

As I've mentioned in my previous post he is now crawling on his hands and knees and climbing stairs. Hmmmmm lets see what else?...Oh he FINALLY said ma ma tonight, before it has always been da da.   He is growing up and turning into such a big boy! 

1 comment:

Bella Announcements said...

He is SO ADORABLE! Can't wait to give your kiddos a huge in a week or so!