These boys are growing up! Its fun and sad at the same time. I love seeing them grow and do new things, but it also makes me sad that they're not my little babies anymore.
Tanner started crawling on his hands and knees yesterday! He's been getting around just fine doing his army crawl and although he would get on his hands and knees often he couldn't figure out the hand movements, but then yesterday it must have just clicked and he took off! Just to add to his exciting day he also crawled up the stairs to give mom a heart attack. He is such a climber. I already know he's going to give mom a run for her money. I guess I need to dig around for our baby gate...
Then one day Carson woke up and its now cool to be into Superheroes. It all started when he got a package of Batman Bingo from my aunt and uncle. He loves it. So when my mom came down to watch him she made him his very own superheroes cape. She nicknamed him Captain Stingray since it has a similar shape and color. He loves to pretend to go super fast and have super powers like IronMan and Spiderman. So he now has big boy avengers underwear and I caved in an bought him a Spiderman toy. He loves it. So we're gradually growing out of trains and although its sad to see him leave this stage in life I have to admit Superheroes are pretty Awesome!

1 comment:
Hah! Pretty fun! Yes, the crawling stage is crazier when you have someone else to watch, too! So fun! Brad will be like, "What happened while I was gone??!" :)
Post a Comment