Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry-go-round

Layton Park has one of the few merry-go-rounds in existence!  I'm joking, but seriously I never see merry-go-rounds at parks anymore, especially not in Arizona.  I think it has something to do with lots of metal and 100+ degree heat.

Do you remember how fun they are?  Sure they are a little dangerous, which is why they aren't at a lot of parks anymore, but thats half the fun right?  Hanging your feet over the edge so it drags along in the sand, ridding it like a horse, or holding on for dear life by clawing your way towards the middle.  You remember now don't ya? 

Carson loved it.  He would play on it, then go to the playground, then come back.  However after the third time getting on there where some older kids playing and Carson had to yell stop.  He got off and couldn't walk straight!  He got really dizzy and a little sick, but would still talk about how fun the merry-go-round at the park was.  








No comments: