Monday, March 04, 2013

Carson's 4th Birthday Party

He's growing up!  Can it be?  He is 4 years old already!  So to celebrate we had a Superhero Birthday Party!


 First we decorated our superhero masks:


Then we played pin the mask on Carson:

Then it was off to Superhero Training Camp!  Where they tested their strength:
This was Tanners favorite!

Then their targeting skills (the kids loved the silly string):

As well as learning how to jump over buildings:

Then it was a real Superhero test.  A baby was trapped in a burning building!  Fortunately the Superhero's where there to save her!

Then all the evil villains escaped from Gothom's jail and where scatted throughout the park.  All the superhero's worked real hard on capturing them. (I put pictures of villains all throughout the park that they had to find)


Afterwards we put them on the pinata where the Superhero's could beat them up with hulk hands!  (This was Carson's favorite!)

the loot

Then it was onto the cake and presents:  Thanks to Stephanie for making this awesome cake for us!






Daddy even took the day off of work to celebrate with us!

The party turned out to be everything I was hoping it would be.

As Carson said "this was the BESTEST party ever!" 

4 comments:

Bella Announcements said...

Cute ideas! Wish we were there!

Stephanie Murphy said...

I'm so glad you put pictures up! It looks like he had a blast and I am glad all the ideas worked! You really pulled them together!

Tyrel said...

ahhh, soooo cute! You did an awesome job!! Tell Carson happy birthday from us. I love the last picture of you two!

Sherry said...

Emily, what a fantastic party! Uncle Matt was sooo jealous! I'll have to steal your ideas for his 53rd birthday ;)