Carson had his first field trip! His cute little class went to the Tucson Zoo where they did a scavenger hunt to find animals, ride the train, and then have an Eegees slushy at the park. It was a very fun day.
Tanner and I got to go too!
Using his new binoculars to get a better look at the Giraffe's (they're his favorite!)
(super cute!)
enjoying a nice slushy in the shade.
Brad and I went with Scott and Stephanie to see Wicked! We got a groupon that gave us half off our tickets so we got some awesome seats. It was our second time seeing this play and I just love story and the music, and it made it even better to go with friends/family.
Tanner started Nursery! So technically he is only 17 months, but I've been taking him in during sunday school, because lets face it Sunday School at this age is pointless.






No comments:
Post a Comment